I may love Horror movies, but since I have a passion for listening to music, I loveee Halloween music. Something about spooky music gives me an adrenaline rush. I will also be rating them on a scale from 1 to 10 based on how scary they are to listen to at night. 10 being, definitely not listening to that at 3:00 in the morning, 1 being, ehh, it’s not that scary.
- Thriller- Michael Jackson 10
- Spooky, Scary Skeletons- Andrew Gold 1
- Ghostbusters- Ray Parker Jr. 2
- Superstition – Stevie Wonder 1
- The Addams Family- Vic Mizzy 3
- Weird Science- Oingo Boingo 1
- Monster Mash- Bobby “Boris” Pickett & The Crypt-Kickers 8
- This is Halloween- Mickey’s Monsters Bash 5
- High Way to Hell- AC/DC 1
- Halloween Theme- John Carpenter, Cody Carpenter & Daniel Davies 10
- The Shape Returns-John Carpenter, Cody Carpenter & Daniel Davies 10
- Somebody’s watching me – Rockwell 7.5
- Haunted House of Rock- Whodini 1
- Calling all the Monsters- China Anne McClain 1
- Dracula’s Wedding – Outkast ft. Kelis 1
- Hungry like the Wolf- Duran Duran 1
- I Put A Spell On You – Nina Simone 4
- I Write Sins Not Tragedies – Panic! At the Disco 2
And that’s my spooky October music playlist. Don’t judge me for some of them especially number 18. When I was younger and this song would play on the radio, I thought it was meant to be spooky, especially when it was played around Halloween time.
I hope you enjoy these songs as much as I enjoy them!
Happy Month of Spook!