Every month I always set some short term goals for myself, just so that I am being productive. There are certain categories I place those goals in, just to be a bit organized, I would like to start off with the one category that is very important to me, career wise.
- Gain 1,500+ Views/ 800 Visitors
- Gain 130 Followers Total (WordPress)
- Post all the prompts
- Gain more blogger friends
- Read 5 Blog sites a day
- Do Book Reviews
- Gain 100 Followers on Blog Instagram
- Gain 10 pds. (I will update with my current weight)
- Do 10 push ups with no struggle
- Walk a full 4 miles
- Drink water ONLY
- Limit Fast Food to once a week (This will be easy for me because I lost interest in fast food, except for Chick-fil-A…)
- Go to the Gym twice a week
- Get a six pack
- Read 2 books a week
- Finish ‘Black Coffee’ (A novel I started last year April) Or at least add 6 more chapters
- Write outside my comfort zone ( Different genre, maybe a horror mystery)
- Take down writing notes, and study it!!
- Get a job!
- Pay off Credit Card
- Save at least $200
- Save every coin found/earned
- Have Separate Savings: College, Bike, University, Braces
Self Care/Beauty/etc. Goals
- Have a clear face for a month and more (No Bumps)
- Get Braces
- Get Nails done every week
- Spa Night every Sunday
- Meditate/Yoga Every Day
I hope you enjoyed reading these goals. I pray I accomplish all of these. I made it more realistic so it won’t be a disappointment when I can’t accomplish anything on this list.
I do plan on getting braces, October 1st (Today!) is when I get my top row. As most of you know, Braces are extremely expensive, fortunately, I’m getting help from my wonderful mother, but I will have to pay almost $200 a month for the next 24 months after this $500 initial payment, yes that expensive. If anyone would like to donate to my braces savings, i’d be more than happy to accept, it doesn’t even have to be for my braces, it can also be for college and or my University savings. Not so much my bike savings, that’s the least important compared to the others. It would really mean a lot to me if I can start putting something in my savings for these 3 things, things that I’ve been wanting for a really long time.
- Paypal: Rikkybblog@gmail.com
- Cash app: $RikkyB8
- Zelle: Rbramble2@yahoo.com
- Venmo: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have an amazing Spooktober!!